Trinity Lutheran Church/ About Us
Trinity Lutheran Church is located in the Gulf Cove area at 1379 South McCall Rd. ( highway 776) and is a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod.
In October of 2014,15 people met for Bible study; the following month Reverend Earl Schmidt began leading us in worship at the Rotonda West Clubhouse. Over the next 18 months worship continued at the American Legion in Rotonda West. During this period Trinity Lutheran Church was recognized as a member congregation by the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod and the congregation had also purchased and renovated a former bank building to serve as our house of worship.
On Easter Sunday, April 10, 2016, we not only celebrated our risen Lord, but also our first service in our new church home. As our congregation grew in numbers, we began holding two Sunday services as our seating capacity at 150 had been exceeded. In such a short time the Lord had truly blessed Trinity Lutheran; we are equipping believers with the everlasting Word of God and pointing others to the saving Grace of Jesus by sharing our faith and using our time and talents to serve others. Our mission is to know Jesus and to make Him known.
Learn more about TRINITY and what we believe and when we meet by selecting one of the areas below